In most cases, you must have a positive LMIA from an employer in Canada to apply for a Work Permit, including In-Home Caregivers. We assist employers in applying for a positive LMIA to support work permit and permanent residence applications of foreign nationals.

Some are exempted from having an LMIA depending on their circumstances.

International students in Canada who had recently graduated may be eligible for a Post-Graduate Work Permit upon meeting the requirements.

Some spouses of skilled workers in Canada may also be eligible to apply for an Open Work Permit to work and come to Canada.

Set a consultation with us in person or on skype and know your options to work in Canada

  • 625 14th Street Northwest suite 100, Hillhurst, Calgary, AB T2N 2A1, Canada

Contact business

Error: Contact form not found.

  • No comments yet.
  • Add a review